We began business in 2013 with the goal of everyone around New Zealand having the chance to see how amazing Virtual Reality is. To work towards that and to help support other kiwis with their own goals, each month we're excited to offer free rentals of two Quest 2 or two Go headsets to registered charities for use at official events.
The following are just some of charities we're proud to have helped to date with this offer. The charities shown used the offer and also gave permission to use their logo here, but are otherwise not affiliated with our company.
The rental includes two Quest 2 or two Go headsets, for 5 business days, with no charge for the rental and no charge for regular shipping, including the return shipping. Our regular rental terms and conditions including replacement costs if equipment is damaged still need to apply, but otherwise the rental is cost free.
At this stage the offer is strictly only for registered charities and we have one twin pack of Quest 2s and one twin pack of Gos per month, but we aim to be able to expand the offer in the future.
If you think VR could make a great addition to an upcoming event, and your charity meets the criteria below, please don't hesitate to contact us. We can find the headset that best suits you and get everything sorted to help.
- The charity must be current and registered with the NZ Charities Services
- The charity will use the equipment in an official event
- The charity accepts our standard rental terms and conditions
- The equipment will remain in New Zealand
- The same charity hasn't used this offer within the past 12 months, classing group charities as a single entity